Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Newest (and last for a while) website

Is anybody out there? I think I am talking to myself most of the time. :)

My third, and last (for a while) website is my best yet!

Celebrity Tweet List


I am the most excited about this one. I started these three websites in order to hopefully make a little bit of money for my vacation fund. I get paid for clicks on google ads and commission on amazon and other affiliate sites I have listed. Little did I know, there is more to it than I thought. For example, you don't start a site and automatically have it pop up in all the search engines. You have to submit it, wait and wait and wait. While you wait you try and build backlinks to boost ratings.... list goes on and on. Anyway, check them out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment