Sunday, March 29, 2009

I am now a blogger.

Hello? Is anyone out there?


Several of my friends have jumped on the blogging bandwagon so I guess it's my turn. I don't know if I'm as good of a writer as they are, but I do need a place where I can write down all the crazy things that happen around me so I can go back and laugh at them later on.


First off, the main characters in my life story are Logan (5) the superhero and Chloe (2.5) the princess. Logan is obsessed with all things superhero. He always has to wear superhero shirts to school and if we are home he is either in superhero pajamas or costumes. It's cute now but if he doesn't outgrow this phase soon.... well, I'll worry about that when I have to. Chloe, who wants to be just like her big brother even sports her own Spiderman costume. She is, however, my princess. She also loves all things girly. She loves everything princess, My Little Pony and Hello Kitty.


1 comment:

  1. Nick went through the super hero phase around 4 or so, he's out of it now. Katie is obssessed with dresses and skirts. She is to the point that if I put her in shorts and a t-shirt, she has a fit because she's not in a dress. She used to run around in a diaper and a cape though!

    ReplyDelete